Jay's Story and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
yes mate, i got your e-mail, damn shame you can't make it, i guess i'll have to take plenty of pics and get them up ( which of course i would have anyway ;) )

i've got a little something else too - i'll sort it in a mo...... :cool:

Soldato
OP
we're only on the front page !!!
FrontPageb.jpg

sam rang me this morning @ work, said i was on the front page, i was thinking 'what have i done, have mowed someone down, whilst going to work barely awake this week??' :D :D

we'll all sign photos, just form an orderly que :D

Man of Honour
Tahts great, I take it the hand over has taken place.

any chance you could take a big picture so we can read it. Also whos in the picture?

[edit] ignore me should have read previouse page..

get a texas stampead, cant belive there still making them :o, mines been sat in the loft for about 4 years..

Soldato
WOW! again im completely amazed at what this forum does, its simply amazing how an "internet community" can affect someones life in such a way! my applause and respect to everyone.:)

Man of Honour
mightynimrod said:
It was kinda like this (excuse the bad paint skills)

:D Sorry mate, couldnt help it

Well my sunburn's gone now - but I only managed to half cook the egg :p

That's amazing that we made the front page! I'm chuffed! Don't forget to mail it to me too! :D

It makes me proud to be a member of this community. After all the horrid things that are happening around the world it's nice to see some good news making the front page :)

Soldato
OP
yeah, i couldn't believe it when sam said we were on the front page !

stuff will hopefully get posted today, sorry about the delay, been V. busy !

jay meet some of IainB's friends at the bug jam - unfortunately he wasn't feeling quite himself, and was very shy, but we had a chat with ray and colin & anne marie, ray had made him a T-shirt, and ray & anne marie gave him a key ring, sticker and a copy of custom car that features their mota. the cruise didn't happen because of safety reasons ( only about the 3rd time ever thats happened i think i recall them saying ! ), so they said they could arrange it for another meet - which is ace cos jay wasn't up for it at all saturday :( , never mind ( he'd just about finished a week of steroids, so wasn't himself !! ), he was wearing his new t-shirt and a bit more up for stuff sunday, but the weather was PANTS so we didn't go up there. Maybe next time ;)
Doh! - we left the memory card at home saturday so no pics - sorry!!, but jay did play with the camcorder haven't looked at it yet, if theres some good shots i'll get them up !!

Soldato
OP
the main item (+the only one so far!! ), we've got jay with your collection money :
jay said he liked this one and another ( see further up thread), so i ordered this one on the sly, jay didn't know i'd ordered it till a postie came calling with a damn big box - i think i can describe him as being quite happy :D
came with a battery + charger, and i ordered another battery at the same time, so they got charged up and out we went :)
car1.jpg

nice and clean.....

car2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom