JOJO RABBIT - Taika Waititi weirdness ++++++

Soldato
Well, yes, there was laughter... But was lovely being in a screen with well behaved people. :D

When I saw it the cinema was about 25% full and there was plenty of audience laughter. Also went to the late showing of the new Star Wars recently (on the most biggest screen) and my partner and I were the only people there.

Man of Honour
When I saw it the cinema was about 25% full and there was plenty of audience laughter. Also went to the late showing of the new Star Wars recently (on the most biggest screen) and my partner and I were the only people there.

Admitidly, it was the only showing that day of Jojo, and it was at 2:15pm... Up until Friday they had 3 showings a day. I'm assuming I'm one of the last around here to see it.

Not surprised by Star Wars tbh. It's was pulled from 1200 screens in the US yesterday. Average per screen was down to $251 on Thursday. It's still made a billion $, but still... https://www.boxofficemojo.com/release/rl3305145857/?ref_=bo_rl_tab#tabs

Caporegime
A billion is pretty good for most films.

Rogue one made just over a billion and Star Was fans seemed to really like that

Either way, Disney have recouped the $4 billion they paid out

Soldato
This is such a great film! Good mix of funny sad and thought provoking. Some really good performances, Sam Rockwell was excellent. Would have liked to see more of Stephen Merchant though. At times it reminded me of a Wes Anderson film.

Back
Top Bottom