Jonsplus BO100

Soldato
Hadn’t seen this case before and I really like the looks.
Can pick up the silver here for 849rmb, so there is a good bit of markup going on there for UK.
I guess cases are a bit chunky to transport, and adding on VAT will hurt.

The wife will kill me if I get another case… :(

Edit: Watched a build video on YT, a small channel "foni". It is a nice looking thing. The black version also looks great.

Last edited:
Associate
Just bought the silver version. Caseking have it in-stock so sure overclockers will soon.

Few things to note.. need an itx mobo with USB c header, not many to choose from!

Only a few 3060/3060ti will fit and obviously all out of stock.

Other than that, love the looks...!

Associate
Would definitely like to see some pics, once you get yours and put a system in it.
I'm assuming temperatures will be pretty toasty, but it's not exactly a hardcore OC case. :D

Just bought a Asus rtx 3060ti dual oc mini, going to pair it with a 5800x. I hope the temps will be ok! Will deffo post pics when I get it. Caseking is in-stock so OC said it should be ~10 days.

Soldato
Anyone know if you can put a liquid cooled GPU in here. Was thinking then you could fit a 3070 founders edition in.

You can certainly put a W/C GPU in there. The radiator will be the tricky bit :p

It only supports 120mm rads. Looking at pics of the case, the rad location is likely on the back. That, in turn, means it's going to be tricky to fit both the rad and a CPU cooler. Though using an external rad (even mounted to that same location, but outside) should work.

Associate
You can certainly put a W/C GPU in there. The radiator will be the tricky bit :p

It only supports 120mm rads. Looking at pics of the case, the rad location is likely on the back. That, in turn, means it's going to be tricky to fit both the rad and a CPU cooler. Though using an external rad (even mounted to that same location, but outside) should work.

You have been extremely helpful on two topics consecutively, please can I just hire you to solve all my problems :D.

Back
Top Bottom