Jurassic World Dominion

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
Went and saw this today, quite enjoyed it and was good to see some of the old cast back.
Same it was not as bad as some of the reviews made out. Enjoyed it myself. Some questionable plot points but I wouldn't call it a franchise killer. As always some interesting Dinosaurs and prehistoric animals.

Jeff is pretty funny in this one lol.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP
It's Fast and Furious with dinosaurs. My 5 year old absolutely loved it and seeing his reactions made me enjoy it too. The only decent Jurassic Park is the first one, same with the first Fast and Furious. Brilliant films with a novel idea. It was nice to see the original cast back together with the new cast. As someone who see the originals in cinema it was a nice moment to have with my own kids with a lot of the throwbacks going right over their heads.

It cost me £40 for an afternoon of fun for four people. Worth every penny in my book.
Was thinking the same but instead of F&F it was Transformers with Dino's instead of Robots particularly at the starting sequence. The story was corny but still enjoyed the journey. Think this is the last one.

Back
Top Bottom