Jurassic World Dominion

Soldato
4/10. To start the plot is all over the place, the movie seems to have to remind you at certain points as to why they are there and what's going on. I also would have scored it higher if it wasn't full of CGI Dino's, at one point I honestly thought two were going to high 5 after tag teaming a kill. One of the opening shots sees Chris Pratt on horseback (it may be in the first 5 mins in the vid above) on the big screen some of the Dino's are skating when running and also out of focus.

Soldato
It's sad they've gone the VFX route. The original and most of 2 still looks great today due to the models being used.

Despite the poor reception, I still really want to see it

Caporegime
It's sad they've gone the VFX route. The original and most of 2 still looks great today due to the models being used.

Despite the poor reception, I still really want to see it

Its been mostly vfx for quite some time now, animatronic models are only useful for certain shots where the Dino isn't walking around. They can sometimes blend animatronic and cgi as well for some shots.

Caporegime
1 out of ten

And I paid about 50 quid to watch this in a VIP screening lool.
Honestly one of the worst films I've been forced to watch.
Do not pay to see this unless you are literally brain dead and want to see the same scene 25 times

Soldato
No zero stars actually. Pure crap.

The older 3 from the first films carried Pratt and Bryce imo. Pratt is just wooden in everything he's in.

I dont think it was that bad though but you're bang on about the same scenes though. Oh look a T Rex and a jeep...lets circle around it like we have several times previously.

Kids didnt mind it and i guess its aimed more a them then us oldies.

Soldato
It's Fast and Furious with dinosaurs. My 5 year old absolutely loved it and seeing his reactions made me enjoy it too. The only decent Jurassic Park is the first one, same with the first Fast and Furious. Brilliant films with a novel idea. It was nice to see the original cast back together with the new cast. As someone who see the originals in cinema it was a nice moment to have with my own kids with a lot of the throwbacks going right over their heads.

It cost me £40 for an afternoon of fun for four people. Worth every penny in my book.

Soldato
It's Fast and Furious with dinosaurs. My 5 year old absolutely loved it and seeing his reactions made me enjoy it too. The only decent Jurassic Park is the first one, same with the first Fast and Furious. Brilliant films with a novel idea. It was nice to see the original cast back together with the new cast. As someone who see the originals in cinema it was a nice moment to have with my own kids with a lot of the throwbacks going right over their heads.

It cost me £40 for an afternoon of fun for four people. Worth every penny in my book.

Cost me a tenner! God bless Tesco clubcard! On the old characters its crazy to think there's 20 years between Alan and Ellie IRL.

I watched the original in the cinema, my first ever cinema trip....i fell asleep :cry: :cry:

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
OP

Was thinking the same but instead of F&F it was Transformers with Dino's instead of Robots particularly at the starting sequence. The story was corny but still enjoyed the journey. Think this is the last one.

Back
Top Bottom