Forty Six & 2
Jambi
Schism
Right In Two
Sober
Lateralus
Vicarious
Ænema

Schism suffered a double speed up of timing just after the second verse, and then back to usual timing just before chorus, probably the coolest thing i've heard from any live act. The Schism video was playing in the background and i was thinking to myself, the song will end before the video does... about a minute passed and i forgot to look at where the video ended lol.

Very intense show, Sober sounded awesome much better than i have heard them do it in the past. Stinkfist had the extended part towards the end.

Top night, a really mad crowd of scottish eejits!
Lets see if the London show can better it.

Associate
Well I am going to get the train, seems like ive been waiting ages for this gig. Lets hope for a good one, Current setlists look good but a little short. I would like to see them maybe throw "The Grudge" in tonight or even the "Wings for Marie/10,000 Days" and maybe "Parabola" for good measure. Hope everyone has a good time.

Associate
Vedder said:
Well I am going to get the train, seems like ive been waiting ages for this gig. Lets hope for a good one, Current setlists look good but a little short. I would like to see them maybe throw "The Grudge" in tonight or even the "Wings for Marie/10,000 Days" and maybe "Parabola" for good measure. Hope everyone has a good time.

Don't hold your breath. My money would be on exactly the same setlist, think they've played the same one everywhere on this tour so far.

Associate
helmet said:
Setlist:

Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Stinkfist
Forty Six & 2
Jambi
Schism
Right In Two
Sober
Lateralus
Vicarious
Ænema

Schism suffered a double speed up of timing just after the second verse, and then back to usual timing just before chorus, probably the coolest thing i've heard from any live act. The Schism video was playing in the background and i was thinking to myself, the song will end before the video does... about a minute passed and i forgot to look at where the video ended lol.

Very intense show, Sober sounded awesome much better than i have heard them do it in the past. Stinkfist had the extended part towards the end.

Top night, a really mad crowd of scottish eejits!
Lets see if the London show can better it.

Dude, I still can't come to terms with how awesome Tool are. Sunday was the defining moment of my life. I wish I was seeing them again tonight :(

Tried to start a mosh pit but nobody was up for it. :mad:

Associate
OutOfFaze said:
Dude, I still can't come to terms with how awesome Tool are. Sunday was the defining moment of my life. I wish I was seeing them again tonight :(

Anyone who moshes at a Tool concert is a tool. Simple as that.

Sic

Sic

Soldato
OutOfFaze said:

that's because you were at a tool gig. not a slipknot gig. when you see bands where the music is aimed at people over 13, you don't see childish crap like that.

when i saw APC, i thought this guy was going to punch me because i accidentally nudged him when i was trying to get out of the front/middle. you'll find people are there for the music, not for jumping around pulling people's clothes.

did you go and get jelly and ice cream after?

Associate
Anyone going tonight to Hammersmith Apollo could you find you for me if there happens somewhere to store property, ie a bag, have to come straight from court tomorrow (as a witness not suspect so no danger of finding myself banged up and missing it) and won't have time to go home to dump a change of clothes in the meantime?

Many thanks

Paul

Soldato
GDad said:
Anyone going tonight to Hammersmith Apollo could you find you for me if there happens somewhere to store property, ie a bag, have to come straight from court tomorrow (as a witness not suspect so no danger of finding myself banged up and missing it) and won't have time to go home to dump a change of clothes in the meantime?

Many thanks

Paul

There's a cloakroom. Queue to get your bag back after was hooge though.

Back
Top Bottom