Just Cause 4

Soldato
Last edited:
Soldato
Pretty sure Digital Foundry are playing a different game than everyone else or they have far lower standards than the average person. Native 4K and high res textures on One X ?? I think mine were missing or they have a special version......

V F

V F

Soldato
Tried again today and nope the blur and flicker kills my head. Sent it to CEX....

Shockingly crap excuse for a game tbh. 3 looks and runs much better the dev should be ashamed....

I don’t think it’s the consoles performance that is the issue it’s the developers lazy effort. The fact it looks and runs worse than it’s predessor that came out 3 years ago says a lot tbh....

There is nothing ambitious about JC4 there have been better looking and running games on 360....

It feels like most games these days. Not all but most. Rush it, then we will deal with it on release.

Soldato
Patch released yesterday, We can now either turn down or off completely the motion blur thank god. and also the flicker is much less, Also looks like Tom Sheldon has had a beard trim and re colour as it was shimmery silver and now it's black and not as thick.

Back
Top Bottom