Just Got A Coolermaster Pretorian For A Bargain!

Associate
It cost me £25 inc. p&p and i'm chuffed! It's a bit dented at the front but that can soon be sorted out! The build quality is amazing - i've never owned a case like this before. I've had loads of lian li cases and they are good quality... but nothing compared to this.

Here are some pics:

My plan is to straighten the front out, remove the stickers and try to get rid of all of the scratches. I wanted it anodized black but it seems a bit expensive - anybody got any other ideas?

I'm eventually going to fit watercooling into the case as well but I want to make it a neat job! My plan is to mount a 2x120mm rad in the top and cover the holes with the same mesh that is used on the front.

Any other ideas?

dwarf said:
Is it only the floppy drive bezel that is bent? If so easily sorted and a complete bargin! Im jealous :p

The floppy drive bezel and the mesh was bent but its all been straightened out now... i'll post some pics later. Its all going to be sanded down to take all of the scratches out of it as well at some point!

dang i am so geleous you got yourself a top notch bargain there :) my mates got one (payed full price :mad: ) they are excellent build wise.

Cant wait to see some pics of the water cooling all set up inside it, it will look sweet man :) top bargain :D

Superb price! I'd have got it myself if i weren't trying to streamline my collection lol

chet84 said:
I wanted it anodized black but it seems a bit expensive - anybody got any other ideas?

Well to be honest it depends who you have asked. I've shopped around and found a company that will polish (i have a few scratches in my 201 as well) and anodise the the bay covers/usb cover and front panel for £30. Where as some people have said £100, i haven't had mine done yet but i'm planning on so can't comment on whether the quality is any good or not

Back
Top Bottom