Just ordered a new case...

Associate
Spent a lot of time thinking about what to go for but really liked this deal OCUK had on so took the plunge.
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/nzxt-source-340-elite-black-hue-bundle-over-50-off-hue-bu-008-nx.html

looking forward to spending a bit of time tomorrow getting my system transferred across and although I love the LED strips of the Hue, I think I prefer other manufacturers LED fans. Im not one for going over the top but I really love the Thermaltake riing PLUS 12 fans. So I may have a few other additions to go in there soon.

For now though, The NZXT marquee mode had me sold :)

Associate
A great choice, some of the money spent on components goes into the aesthetics so it only makes sense to show it all off with a large windowed case, plus I have the NZXT Hue+ and it is by far the best RGB LED solution IMO, I don't think any of the others let you do custom trailing colour changes along the LED strip. It looks fantastic and cost me a quite a lot when I bought it so that's a great deal with the case. :)

Associate
OP
I really wanted a tempered glass side. Ive put a lot into my rig so really like the idea of making it look special too. Now the rainbow super duper all colour effect is not for me really at all but I am a fan of lighting. The marquee mode I mentioned was the selling factor in choosing the nzxt over the corsair node, or even just adding strips. I love the effect of just having a couple of strobing lights chasing around the case, it really is a nice effect.

Missed the delivery today :( have to wait until tomorrow now to rebuild. Will post a photo/video when its done for anyone who is thinking of the same bundle.

Back
Top Bottom