Katie Hopkins Sacked

Caporegime
IIRC she's already bankrupt so it would be a waste of money.

I see, certainly doesn't seem like it at any rate, but I guess the rules are different for some in this country. Suppose it's more than a little counterproductive to complain about an attention seeker, however the media don't seem to value anything else. Perhaps everyone should aspire to be a grifting reactionary/revolutionary?

Last edited:
Soldato
To be fair; the basement-dwelling, gay anime-watching, self-pleasuring protagonist is less two-dimensional than any of the characters in Atlas Shrugged… :p

The only good thing about Atlas Shrugged is that it has an ending.

I quite liked it when I was a teenager, but then you grow up and realise that it's a load of tripe. Impressive that Rand managed to string out quite so many pages from a pitch that was presumably one sentence, "know your place plebs".

Soldato
The thing is she knows the damage she wanted has been done with her initial tweet, her followers would have believed it and as the recent study into fake news showed, those of lower cognitive abilities have the hardest time to change their initial beliefs with updated information.

Soldato
https://gab.com/

Be warned, its full of nutters, conspiracy loons, extreme right wingers, gun ***** and general dross of society.....all who are banned on normal platforms. :)

That's hardly surprising. Out of a 27 word reply that you received, only 6 words constituted some sort of a reply, the rest was just firing off a tirade of abuse. Hardly the type of people to engage in any meaningful conversation.

Soldato
That's hardly surprising. Out of a 27 word reply that you received, only 6 words constituted some sort of a reply, the rest was just firing off a tirade of abuse. Hardly the type of people to engage in any meaningful conversation.

On the other hand, they are the very best people to troll. I shall report on my progress.

Back
Top Bottom