Kawasaki H2/MVF4RR/RSV4RF or Panigale S?

IC3

IC3

Soldato
What's a nice looking bike for you?
R1M, 1st gen s1krr, MV F4, RSV4 RF random order.

The only ducatis I like in terms of looks is the 1198, 916 and Street fighter has grown on me since I saw it irl.

There's a lot of sexy looking bikes, but panigale ain't one of them. :D

Last edited:
Soldato
I think (no offense) But given yer age and with the push to make super nakeds very close to there super bike counterparts I would be looking at the latest generation Nakeds . Im sure your aware of them all but there is so much choice now and most people our age (cough) have now moved over to some kinda naked/semi naked . Im sure you know what you want but i could not do 100miles on a modern sportsbike now . Just an option but worth exploring since yer looking anyway

Snaggle

Associate
I have never owned a sports bike and probably never will but it's not a scale model of my much-loved Versys I have sitting on my desk at work, but a Panigale. Lovely looking machines.

Soldato
R1M, 1st gen s1krr, MV F4, RSV4 RF random order.

The only ducatis I like in terms of looks is the 1198, 916 and Street fighter has grown on me since I saw it irl.

There's a lot of sexy looking bikes, but panigale ain't one of them. :D

I agree with you. Really dont get the fuss over Ducati’s. The V4 sounds great, but it’s not a beautiful bike by any means. The rear cylinder exhaust cover looks especially ugly....like a poo imoji.

Back
Top Bottom