Keep getting dodgy bank emails.

Soldato
I am getting loads of emails from the royal bank of scotland, or supposed to be. Titles like... urgent security notice and online client form release etc.

They have a link in them to click, but I aint doing that.

I'm not even a customer of rbs, so I know its a scam. I really want these swine to be caught, so what should I do? does anyone have any addresses I could forward these to?

Soldato
Jimbo said:
I am getting loads of emails from the royal bank of scotland, or supposed to be. Titles like... urgent security notice and online client form release etc.

They have a link in them to click, but I aint doing that.

I'm not even a customer of rbs, so I know its a scam. I really want these swine to be caught, so what should I do? does anyone have any addresses I could forward these to?

I keep getting the same, at least 1 a day, junk email filter doesnt seem to catch them either, really annoying.

Soldato
OP
Yeah thanks I went to that rbs link before but couldnt find an email address. I'll contact them somehow though.

Scumbags. :mad:

Edit:

I see there is an online form on there, but I wnt to attch the emails. :confused:

Soldato
i get one on them a week
i see that the email in the ones i get go back to yahoo so i reported it to them.
Also i do answer them back saying "Thank you for reading this email, now you have a virus " :D

Associate
deuse said:
i get one on them a week
i see that the email in the ones i get go back to yahoo so i reported it to them.
Also i do answer them back saying "Thank you for reading this email, now you have a virus " :D
*grin*

luckily i've never had anything like this. i once got one from a fake paypal, i sent paypal a message with the emaill attached asking if this was genuine or not, but never got an answer, spankers

Back
Top Bottom