Kentucky Fried Rat

Soldato
I ****ing hate KFC.

Never really go but the last 3 attempts to get served at a drive-thru has failed.

First time the woman said she'd bring it out, she went on her lunch when I went in 15 minutes later to find out where my food was.

The second and third time, (ok it was quiet) they were all standing at the other side of the kitchen talking whilst I waited for someone to serve me. Knocked on the window, beeped and no one even looked.

Absolutley horrible fast food chain.

Permabanned
I ****ing hate KFC.

Never really go but the last 3 attempts to get served at a drive-thru has failed.

First time the woman said she'd bring it out, she went on her lunch when I went in 15 minutes later to find out where my food was.

The second and third time, (ok it was quiet) they were all standing at the other side of the kitchen talking whilst I waited for someone to serve me. Knocked on the window, beeped and no one even looked.

Absolutley horrible fast food chain.

One branch doesn't mean they're all like that.

Each branch is as good as its staff, if they've got a crap staff team, the branch will be crap.

Soldato
It's the attitude of the staff.

It's hard to find people that will be committed to a long successful career in KFC or any other fast food chain, so there for the standards will never be brilliant

Soldato
Well this was two branches we don't have that many in this area.

Kinda puts me off going there :p
if you think the teesside ones are bad you should try the newcastle ones ! ive been in the one in byker twice to be told ''weve not got any chicken at the moment''

and the one in the town the staff cant hardly speak english and constantly forget orders

Associate
was i the only one expecting pictures of deep fried rat in a bargain bucket?

yeah, was expecting the same similar to this:

chicken_head.jpg

Soldato
Passerby Kat Marston, 26, took a photograph of the giant rat. She said: 'I was walking past and some guy was saying "Has anyone got a camera there's a rat?"
OMG A RAT!

:rolleyes: :D

They'd have blown their heads off if they saw ET.

Back
Top Bottom