Keyboard and Mouse for gaming and general internet use

Soldato
Can anyone recommend a keyboard and mouse for above usage. No particular budget in mind. Wired or wireless if response times are good these days.

Soldato
OP
Well I’ve ordered an ASUS ROG Strix Scope II RX Gaming Keyboard, full sized and wired. Just need a new mouse now any recommendations?

Soldato
What Mice have you had before which have felt comfortable?

I find with Mice that most are similar in capability but what it comes down to is Size, Weight and Shape preferences as hand sizes and grip styles vary.

Wireless Mice Tech has come a long way and offers like for like latency as a wired mouse these days.

Great Website (Also plenty of YouTube Reviews) talking in-depth about shape, feel and so on…

I’m currently using a Logitech G Pro and very happy with it, battery life is mega too.

Associate
Recommending a mouse is like recommending a shoe. What fits one won't necessarily fit another. However, some mice that you can't really go wrong with are: G Pro Superlight, Lamzu Thorn, Zowie EC2-CW, Pulsar Xlite V3, Razer Deathadder V3 Pro/Wired, Razer Viper V2 Pro/V3 Pro. There are loads more, but those are some that are readily available and are generally of good quality and performance.

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the recommendations, I've ordered a Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT 2 LIGHTSPEED Mouse and the Logitech G POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Mouse Pad.

Soldato
OP
I've ordered a Logitech G PRO X SUPERLIGHT 2 LIGHTSPEED Mouse and the Logitech G POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Mouse Pad.
Well I cancelled the Logitech G POWERPLAY Wireless Charging Mouse Pad as it may be too big for my desk. I've ordered a Logitech G G240 Cloth Gaming Mouse Pad instead. That was only £10.49.

It measures 340mm x 280mm whereas the POWERPLAY one measures 343mm x 321mm, my desk is 1000mm x 600mm in total.

Soldato
OP
Received my mouse and mouse surface today with my keyboard which I received the other day. Looking good...

088yhB3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom