Keyboard for PS3

Associate
I'm getting a PS3 next week and was hoping someone could recommend a cheap keyboard to use with it for when I'm using the web browser. I'll be about 4m away when using it, so something wireless is a must, and inexpensive too.

Associate
Ive got the ps3 keyboard attachment for the pad. Its really good and would def recommend. Easy to use and no dongle or anything needed as its blue tooth and works straight off with the ps3. Think they are about 17 quid but well worth it for typing quick messages etc.

Caporegime
I have the Keysonic and the official one. Keysonic wins, hands down, for web browsing as it has the trackpad. The virtual trackpad on the official controller is rubbish, in comparison, although usable for minor non precise web browsing.

Easier to type on the Keysonic as it is much bigger, but the fact that I never have to change batteries for the official one, and it does not have a dongle taking up a USB slot, gives it the edge for day to day use.

rp2000

Associate
Is there a key you can press on the keysonic to bring up the XMB? Pressing the Windows key whilst on the XMB puts you back in game but doesnt work the other way around?

Associate
Is there a key you can press on the keysonic to bring up the XMB? Pressing the Windows key whilst on the XMB puts you back in game but doesnt work the other way around?

Not as i know, logitech did make a official bluetooth wireless keyboard and mouse 4 the PS3 with the ps home, x, circle, square, triangle, l and r, etc buttons. Don't think it was up to much know, review wernt great. I'd go for the keysonic personally.

Back
Top Bottom