Keyboard+mouse

Associate
Hey, could anybody here please recommend me a cordless keyboard+mouse.
I've been looking at the "Logitech DiNovo Media Desktop" but it's had some pritty poor reviews.

thanks!

i have the Logitech diNovo Laser Media Desktop, the Bluetooth version.

I really like it for its cool and sleek factor. but for gaming, its definitely out..

Yeah, I think i might go with the "Logitech MX Revolution" mouse. But still can't find a keyboard I like.

*Edit. Anybody here know about the "Razer Tarantula" keyboard. anygood?

Last edited:
Well I have the Dinovo Notebook Keyboard and mouse. Don't use the mouse as its useless, but the keyboard is completely fine for games. I play fps games like COD2 and have had no issues at all and regularly come high up in the scores. So imo the Dinovo Keyboard is fine for games.

It depends what you want your keyboard for.

Games
Office work
Sitting in your sofa whilst on the pc

don't buy a wireless keyboard and use it within a foot from the receiver, corded is cheaper and more responsive. (learnt from experience)

Thinking about it now I don't need or wan't the keyboard to be wireless. I would rather it wasn't wireless then I don't need to worry about batteries.

I do a bit of everything on the pc (Games, internet, e-mail ect)

The "Razer Tarantula " is suppost to be a gaming keyboard but looks functional and has stylish looks. Not sure about it's performance though?

Last edited:
Razer T is an overpriced piece of junk, it picks up dust and dirt and scuffs faster than you can say 'razer'.

Logitech G15 is a very good kb coming in second i would say is the eclipse 2 or g11

For mice you have the choice of the:

G7
G5
MX518
Copperhead
Habu
Deathadder
revolution

imo, if you want a cordless mouse the g7 is mile ahead of anything else, it doesn't lag, its responsive, has 5 dpi settings you can adjust and is comfortable.
For corded the g5, copperhead are neck and neck, copperhead, is better from my experience out of the two, feels lighter and more precise.

thanks, ok the Logitech G15 is just plain ugly. not sure if the eclipse 2 is the "stylish" look I'm going for. And the G11 is still pritty ugly.

"G7" looks the best mouse to me, i'll have to agree with you there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom