Keyboard recommendation needed, non gaming

Caporegime
Hi all,

Looking for a keyboard and it seems like a minefield since I last bought one about 5 years ago, if not more.

So, I am not interested in a mechanical/gaming keyboard. I need this for my office, something to work from. Something ergonomic which will have a lot of typing and at times used for the entire day when I am working from home. I want something that looks "professional"

Essentials for me:

- Wireless
- Ergonomic design, I am open to the wavy/curved keyboards. But anything which reviews to be notably comfortable/pleasure to use I am open to
- Compatible with Windows & OSX. In terms of key differences between the OS's I can handle this from memory. But if it had the labels printed already, bonus.
- Full keyboard, so inc numpad

Nice to have would be:

- Backlit
- Rechargable
- Portuguese layout available

On the last note. It seems to be very few reputable manufacturers make a keyboard available in a Portuguese layout, so I have resided myself to either buying a rubber cover for when typing with Portuguese symbols or buying a set of key stickers to add onto the keyboard.

Historically I have always defaulted to Logitech equipment. I'll be buying a MX Master 2S mouse to compliment as well, so using the unifying receiver would be great.

Out of my research the one that ticks the most boxes is a Logitech Craft. Checking reviews online as well seem to rate it as one of the best keyboards they have experienced, ever. Not sure if its available in PT layout at the moment, but I can reach out to Logitech to confirm/deny that. Portuguese shops are stocking it though. But they could well be in Spanish/UK/US.

Another option which I really like the look of is the Logitech K750. The room has lots of natural light so I shouldn't need to worry about recharging it...ever! It isn't backlit though. Also would need a PT cover/stickers, which I've just come to accept.

Another potential option I've looked at online:

- Microsoft Surface Keyboard, normal and ergonomic options

Any other suggestions welcome!

TIA

Last edited:
Associate
I definitely think the Microsoft Surface Keyboard would be the best one for you. I think it has the best design out of all the keyboard I've tried.

Caporegime
OP
Hey guys,

Thanks for the responses. I was able to have a go at a Surface wireless one at work the other day. And yeah...its really excellent. Very very comfortable. Looks professional. Plus for €70 for me so its a good price. The main need it meets is that it's Portuguese.

However...that fact that it isn't rechargeable bugs me also its not backlit. I think I've pretty much settled on the Logitech Craft and will sacrifice the Portuguese layout need.

Back
Top Bottom