Keycount about to come back?

Soldato
Hi,

Just noticed the site's completley down? Maybe this means they're getting server ready etc. to come back for TKC 2.0??

Anyone got any idea?

Craig.

Man of Honour
Soldato
null said:
/ gets popcorn and draws a chair up
chair3mj.png

This is the chair I drew up. What's yours look like?

:p

Associate
/ pretends to understand the point

chair.jpg

And it ain't spam cus I made this one myself by 3D CAD modelling.... which means my pc rendered it which in a way counts as.. erm... distributed computing! :D

Associate
Actually it wouldn't surprise me if that very design is an Ikea design because I modelled it when in France last summer on holiday, based on the dining chairs in the villa we were staying in. Now I can't be sure the chair was from Ikea but I know that the (English) owners bought a lot of the furniture from Ikea (due to reading the labels) so chances are that chair was too :D :cool:

To further the siliness, what about a nice desk lamp so we can see in these dark times [for TKC] (probably also an Ikea design, I made this too on holiday) :p

table lamp.jpg

Back on topic however is of course the subject of TKC 2.

I've confused myself over TKC2, because I originally thought they were going to let people dump any klicks they have stashed since the last server problem. Then I realised this couldn't be since it would allow a loophole for cheating (and that's one of things TKC2 is addressing right). So then I read that they are going to have all the stats from TKC1 available alongside your TKC2 account. So I'm not sure whether to bother running TKC anymore as I don't know what the stats will count for. I know it's not much of a resource user but I'm really obsessive when it comes to keeping my system 'tidy' :o

Soldato
null said:
So I'm not sure whether to bother running TKC anymore as I don't know what the stats will count for. I know it's not much of a resource user but I'm really obsessive when it comes to keeping my system 'tidy' :o
Well the way I see it is that it's not really doing any harm running, it may be all for nothing but if so then you haven't really lost anything

I can understand the obsessive cleaning of your system though - my brother suffers from the same thing and has quite often removed large chunks of windows as part of the effort and then ended up having to re-format :p

Back
Top Bottom