Kids mode - Android tablet

Soldato
I've just bought a Huawei tablet, primarily for my nipper.

What I want is a way for the tablet to default into some kind of kids mode where I can control what apps they can use (mainly just youtube kids and some movies on the sd card, possibly the odd game) and they can't access any of the tablet's settings or any inappropriate sites.

Anyone get any feedback on an app(s) that can do this or something similar?

Soldato
I use Kids Zone on my daughters, 1 time payment of £4 and it can lock away all the apps and settings you dont want them accessing behind a PIN number. Super easy to use ans works really well.

Soldato
Not worth it tbh. Everybody should be stopping big corps from capitalising and milking money from our children. All this "kids" branding crap is just propaganda designed to make people think the internet is safe for children, so they can milk more money from more kids and generate child EPSIS data.

Also YouTube kids has its own problems lol have you seen how much child propaganda there is on there???

Soldato
Not worth it tbh. Everybody should be stopping big corps from capitalising and milking money from our children. All this "kids" branding crap is just propaganda designed to make people think the internet is safe for children, so they can milk more money from more kids and generate child EPSIS data.

Also YouTube kids has its own problems lol have you seen how much child propaganda there is on there???

Good answer to a question that wasn't asked in this thread.
10/10 for effort.

Back
Top Bottom