Killers Of The Flower Moon

Associate
saw this last night. sitting for a total of near 4 hours. and the time few in, loved the story telling, and as i said got into it so much i didn't even notice the time thing. well worth going to, if you like good story telling and great acting.

Soldato
saw this last night. sitting for a total of near 4 hours. and the time few in, loved the story telling, and as i said got into it so much i didn't even notice the time thing. well worth going to, if you like good story telling and great acting.

That's the thing with "long movies", if they gain your full attention then you never notice the hours fly by. It's when they can't that people get antsy and start complaining.

I've sat through extended LOTR film, Watchmen DC etc all over 3hrs long and never noticed the time, or I can watch a crap Statham film and have a numb bum inside of 15minutes thinking "is it over yet?"

Caporegime
Any idea when it will be on Apple TV+ yet?

I'm not a big fan of these films produced by streaming services that go to the cinema just for 2-3 weeks and then appears on Netflix/Apple straightaway, but if the wait is really long I might go to see it. 3.5 hours is no big deal once in a blue moon.

rp2000

Soldato
Any idea when it will be on Apple TV+ yet?

I'm not a big fan of these films produced by streaming services that go to the cinema just for 2-3 weeks and then appears on Netflix/Apple straightaway, but if the wait is really long I might go to see it. 3.5 hours is no big deal once in a blue moon.

rp2000

December from what I have read online.

I thought they released these films on a limited theatrical run so they could be considered for the Oscars, could be wrong though.

Associate
I already know the history so not that interested tbh, it's fairly accurate apparently.

The runtime isn't great, is undoubtedly going to put people off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom