Kingdom Hearts 3 Release Date Confirmed

Soldato
Nope this is not for me. I played the old games years ago but this is just boring me to death tbh. Playing a few mins then watching hours of fmv is just not for me even if it is Disney related. The gameplay when you do get to play is tedious at best. I’m sure the mega fans will love it but I’m just not getting on with it at all.

I shall pass this to cex and return to RE2.....

Associate
Someone in DPD depot in Hinckley mugged me off real good, i pre-ordered the collectors edition from Square-enix and it somehow got signed by a courier for Amazon warehouse or something so now its under investigation. Sent email to Square-enix hoping they will send replacement or a refund, no doubt it will get dragged on for few weeks.

Soldato
Nope this is not for me. I played the old games years ago but this is just boring me to death tbh. Playing a few mins then watching hours of fmv is just not for me even if it is Disney related. The gameplay when you do get to play is tedious at best. I’m sure the mega fans will love it but I’m just not getting on with it at all.

I shall pass this to cex and return to RE2.....

I've felt the same on the old games and for some reason I've bought this one, too. I'll probably end up experiencing the same frustrations.

RE2 is fantastic, however!

Back
Top Bottom