Kingdom of the Planet of the Apes

• Thread starter Thread starter Kyo
  • Start date Start date
Rise was excellent I thought, Dawn was fairly solid but the third was a slog and as such, have a minor interest in another sequel.

Also obligatory mention that the naming for the first two movies feels the wrong way around :D

P2keNqD.png

Director Wes Ball breathes new life into the global, epic, franchise set several generations in the future following Caesar’s reign, in which apes are the dominant species living harmoniously and humans have been reduced to living in the shadows. As a new tyrannical ape leader builds his empire, one young ape undertakes a harrowing journey that will cause him to question all that he has known about the past and to make choices that will define a future for apes and humans alike.

Looking forward to this, glad they've jumped ahead several generations as the trilogy was enough for Caesar's story.

So is this a remake of the "planet of the apes" now? The original charlatan heston "get your hands off me you damn dirty ape?"

Ive seen the others i think but yeah....big bridge at the end, etc They were ok but i like the originals so.. hopeful...

Rather than a remake of the first film I think this is meant to bring the "modern" 3 films to join up with the originals.

Back
Top Bottom