1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kingdom Rush: Vengeance

Discussion in 'Mobile and Tablet Games' started by krooton, Nov 28, 2018.

1. krooton

Capodecina

I've been a massive fan of the Kingdom Rush tower defense franchise, so was delighted to see that a new one has recently been released.

Vengeance puts you in the role of the bad guy this time, and the tower upgrades work differently to previous incarnations.

Yes, having micro-transactions in a game that has a purchase price seems sucky, but none of the paywall stuff is in any way required to complete the game.

Happily, it doesn't need an internet connection to play, so I now have a game to play on the tube again :D

https://www.kingdomrushvengeance.com/

2. khan66

Perma Banned

Always a great game, I just regret it ends in two or three hours, I would have liked secrets levels like the previous game , hoping that it comes then, regret also on paying Add, for a game already paid.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2018 at 2:34 PM
  3. krooton

Capodecina

Finished it last night, and am now working my way through the challenge levels.

Didn't need any paid for heroes or towers to complete the game, free assassin hero FTW!

4. Spit

Soldato

Is it optimised for the new iPads?

5. doodah

Capodecina

Liking it but finding it less addictive than I did with the previous two.

6. Spit

Soldato

Just bought it for my 11" iPad Pro and I can confirm it fully supports the new screen format. Looks great :)