*****Kingston Value RAM plus other lines of DDR/DDR2 Now Available!!*****

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Our range of DDR and DDR2 memory was incredibly poor, us here at OcUK have now resolved this by adding Kingston Value RAM to our lineup along with some Corsair Value and OcUK branded RAM. So now you can upgrade those old PC's you have. :-

Kingston 2GB (1x2GB) DDR2 PC2-6400C6 800MHz Single Channel Memory Module @ £35.24 inc VAT

MY-086-KS_400.jpg

ValueRAM is Kingston's value-priced line of industry-standard, generic memory intended for customers who have white box or generic computer systems, or who plan to purchase memory by specification. ValueRAM is designed to industry specifications tested, is 100% tested and is available at competitively low prices.

- Product description: Kingston ValueRAM memory - 2 GB - DIMM 240-pin - DDR2
- Storage capacity: 2 GB
- Upgrade type: Generic
- Technology: DDR2 SDRAM
- Form factor: DIMM 240-pin
- Memory speed: 800 MHz ( PC2-6400 )
- Data integrity check: Non-ECC
- Latency timings: CL6
- Features: Unbuffered
- Supply voltage: 1.8 V
- Lead plating: Gold
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited lifetime warranty ( Germany, Austria and France - 10 years )

Only £35.24 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Kingston 2GB (1x2GB) DDR2 PC2-6400C5 800MHz Single Channel Memory Module @ £37.59 inc VAT

MY-089-KS_400.jpg

ValueRAM is Kingston's value-priced line of industry-standard, generic memory intended for customers who have white box or generic computer systems, or who plan to purchase memory by specification. ValueRAM is designed to industry specifications tested, is 100% tested and is available at competitively low prices.

- Latency timings: CL6
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited lifetime warranty ( Germany, Austria and France - 10 years )

Only £37.59 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Kingston 1GB (1x1GB) DDR2 PC2-6400C5 800MHz Single Channel Memory Module @ £22.31 inc VAT

MY-088-KS_400.jpg

- Product description: Kingston ValueRAM memory - 1 GB - DIMM 240-pin - DDR2
- Storage capacity: 1 GB
- Latency timings: CL5

Only £22.31 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair Value Select 4GB (2x2GB) DDR2 PC2-5300C4 667MHz Dual Channel Kit @ £76.36 inc VAT

MY-285-CS_400.jpg

The Value Select line provides quality, tested, compatible desktop memory at competitive prices. The Value Select line is qualified for major current desktop systems. All Value Select modules are backed by Corsair's comprehensive lifetime warranty.

Features
Package 4096MB kit (2x2GB) dual channel pack
CAS Latency 4-4-4-12 (PC2-5300)
Test Voltage 1.8-1.9v
Speed DDR2 667MHz (PC2-5300)
Type 240-Pin DDR2
Error Checking Non-ECC
Registered/Unbuffered Unbuffered
Warranty Lifetime Warranty with Corsair

Only £76.36 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair Value Select 2GB (2x1GB) DDR2 PC2-5300C4 667MHz Dual Channel Kit @ £46.99 inc VAT

MY-284-CS_400.jpg

The Value Select line provides quality, tested, compatible desktop memory at competitive prices. The Value Select line is qualified for major current desktop systems. All Value Select modules are backed by Corsair's comprehensive lifetime warranty.

Features
Package 2048MB kit (2 x 1GB) dual channel pack
CAS Latency 4-4-4-12 (PC2-5300)
Test Voltage 1.8-1.9v
Speed DDR2 667MHz (PC2-5300)
Type 240-Pin DDR2
Error Checking Non-ECC

Only £46.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Kingston 2GB (1x2GB) DDR2 PC2-5300C5 667MHz Single Channel Memory Module @ £35.24 inc VAT

MY-087-KS_400.jpg

- Memory speed: 667 MHz ( PC2-5300 )

Only £35.24 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Kingston 1GB (1x1GB) DDR2 PC2-5300C5 667MHz Single Channel Memory Module @ £22.31 inc VAT

MY-090-KS_400.jpg

- Product description: Kingston ValueRAM memory - 1 GB - DIMM 240-pin - DDR2
- Storage capacity: 1 GB
- Memory speed: 667 MHz ( PC2-5300 )

Only £22.31 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Corsair Value Select 2GB (2x1GB) DDR PC3200C3 400MHz 184Pin Dual Channel Kit @ £70.49 inc VAT

MY-283-CS_400.jpg

Corsair built its reputation on performance memory that shines in the most demanding computing situations: extreme gaming and high-transaction processing environments. But not all computers are put to such extreme usage. So we brought the same reliability, testing and Corsair quality to a line of memory designed to support standard computing situations such as popular office applications. Now it's one of our most popular memory lines. Backed with a lifetime warranty, it's memory you can rely on.

Features
Package 2048MB kit (2 x 1GB) Kit
CAS Latency 3-3-3-8 (PC-3200)
Test Voltage 2.1-2.2 V
Speed DDR 400MHz (PC-3200)
Type 184-Pin DDR2
Error Checking Non-ECC

Only £70.49 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK 1GB (1x1GB) DDR PC-3200C3 400MHz Single Channel Memory Module @ £32.89 inc VAT

MY-018-OK_400.jpg

DDR (double data rate) SDRAM memory technology is a revolutionary new technology that has evolved from the highly successful SDRAM which will provide a new generation of high performance from your PC. DDR memory effectively allows twice as much data to run between the processor and the memory. This means faster graphics, more intensely played games, and computing that brings the Internet rapidly to life. With DDR you can really get things done faster.

Only £32.89 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK 1GB (1x1GB) DDR PC-2700C2.5 333MHz Single Channel Memory Module @ £32.89 inc VAT

MY-019-OK_400.jpg

DDR (double data rate) SDRAM memory technology is a revolutionary new technology that has evolved from the highly successful SDRAM which will provide a new generation of high performance from your PC. DDR memory effectively allows twice as much data to run between the processor and the memory. This means faster graphics, more intensely played games, and computing that brings the Internet rapidly to life. With DDR you can really get things done faster. 1Gb is ideal for when you have many applications open, heavy CAD work, web developement, multi-media presentations, home office applications and gaming.

Only £32.89 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK 512MB (1x512MB) DDR PC-2700C2.5 333MHz Single Channel Memory Module @ £16.44 inc VAT

MY-020-OK_400.jpg

DDR (double data rate) SDRAM memory technology is a revolutionary new technology that has evolved from the highly successful SDRAM which will provide a new generation of high performance from your PC. DDR memory effectively allows twice as much data to run between the processor and the memory. This means faster graphics, more intensely played games, and computing that brings the Internet rapidly to life. With DDR you can really get things done faster. 1Gb is ideal for when you have many applications open, heavy CAD work, web developement, multi-media presentations, home office applications and gaming.

Only £16.44 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK will soon have the best memory section out there once again, we shall be adding more manufacturers for both DDR3, DDR2 and DDR plus a whole range of SO-DIMM soon so you can upgrade your laptops. :)

Man of Honour
its good to see you guys getting more and more budget products in, most systems I build dont get the use for all the expensive kit so is great to know I can rely on ocuk especially due to their fantastic service

OcUK Staff
OP
its good to see you guys getting more and more budget products in, most systems I build dont get the use for all the expensive kit so is great to know I can rely on ocuk especially due to their fantastic service

Hi there

Yep so far we have:-

• Budget CPU's - Check!
  • Budget Memory - Check!
  • Budget Graphics - Check!
  • Budget Cases - Check!
  • Budget PSUs - Check!

So yep a lot of range has been added. :)

Were still adding more, such as motherboards, SO-DIMM memory and monitors to come. :)

Soldato
Hi there

Yep so far we have:-

• Budget CPU's - Check!
  • Budget Memory - Check!
  • Budget Graphics - Check!
  • Budget Cases - Check!
  • Budget PSUs - Check!

So yep a lot of range has been added. :)

Were still adding more, such as motherboards, SO-DIMM memory and monitors to come. :)

Yeah the great ULL kingston SO-DIMMs were the best performing modules on the market (and still are).

Back
Top Bottom