Klopp Out Arne In

Soldato
Tombstone is right, if it true and he does join, we need to give him the benefit of the doubt and see how he gets on. There's still a very good squad for him to play with, depending on who might go in the summer of course.

Soldato
Strictly speaking its just Feyenoord confirming he's leaving at the end of the season, and hes coming in. Nothing official from the club ;) He could well end up elsewhere :cry:

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Strictly speaking its just Feyenoord confirming he's leaving at the end of the season, and hes coming in. Nothing official from the club ;) He could well end up elsewhere :cry:
"I can confirm that I will be a coach at Liverpool next season," Slot said at his press conference on Friday.

About as official as you can get, if Arne is wrong someone had better inform Liverpool tout suite ! :D

Caporegime
Klopp interviews have been so good, obviously would’ve been better to be in with a chance to win something more still but taking the time to enjoy these last few games and not be arsed about results has been cool.

Alisson, Lallana and few others comments on him were great. Couldn’t overstate his impact to the club or fans.

Soldato
There's a voice that keeps on calling me.
Tomorrow is going to be very emotional at Anfield. We don’t know how lucky we have been to have Jurgen Norbert Klopp as a manager. The perfect fit for the club.

I was too young when Paisley and Fagan left. Kenny’s departure was all around the tough time around Hillsborough so there was too much going on. Every other manager since wasn’t really a big shock and they weren’t loved as much if we’re honest. The feel good factor around the club for the last few years has been unreal. Hell my kids don’t know anything other Klopp at the club, thankfully they were babies when Brendan was in charge

Soldato
Arne Slot confirmed, as if we didnt all already know :)
I mean he hasn’t exactly been coy on the subject any stage, drawing criticism from few for it tbf.

Anyway back to Klopp all the tributes been amazing and tomorow game will be emotional to say the least.

Gerrard says he deserves a statue I agree!

Soldato
I know Arne already confirmed it himself, but given Jürgen also confirmed him this evening, I wonder how long it will be until the official announcement from LFC?

Don
It's done:

It's still not sunk in that Klopp's gone yet. It'll probably hit me at the start of pre-season and I'll have to ban loads of Utd fans to cheer myself up.

Soldato
Well that came out of nowhere!

On a serious note, I've seen a few liverpool journos saying he was 1st choice due to the playstyle fitting what's in place throughout the club (one of the reasons given why Amorim wasn't a front-runner) if true it also dismisses the rumour that alonso was the no 1 choice as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom