US: Krypton (superman prequel series)

Associate

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Krypton_(TV_series)

couldn't see a thread for this so I created one. krypton is a superman prequel that will be showing on SyFy US later this year. story about the grandfather of superman.

Syfy Synopsis for this: Years before the Superman legend we know, the House of El was shamed and ostracised.

The series follows The Man of Steel's grandfather as he brings hope and equality to Krypton, turning a planet in disarray into one worthy of giving birth to the greatest superhero ever known.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
it was working Wednesday. but after I posted I learned that the trailer was leaked online, from what I can see everyone has taken it down either willingly or by some form of legal notice.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Update: I've add link to new official trailer as the original link trailers was a leak trailer that was taken down within few hours of being up. also latest news is that it will be 2018 when it airs on syfy and while the premise of the show is base around superman granddad younger day. there has been some reports that some members of JL travel back in time to this time period to stop someone who also travel back in time, who wants to stop superman from ever being born, don't know how true this is.

Back
Top Bottom