l4d2 on steam (pre order, 4 pack)

Soldato
So there's me, bee and mark1. We just need one more.

I'm happy to buy the pack , how have people been paying? Paypal gift?
Count me in. Paypal gift is fine.

EDIT: I may be in for two copies, just waiting to hear back from my friend to see if he wants one.

Last edited:
Soldato
ok mark1, bee, and Dan.m I've purchased the pack.

Drop me a mail and we'll take it from there. £20.25 gifted should cover it.

edit: sorry to be clear, that's to my trust mail. The one that's got my username in it. I'll be up till 11 so if not by then will pick up my mails tomorrow.

Last edited:
Soldato
I purchased a 4 pack earlier today and had the 3 extra copies to give away come up in my games list as gifts as normal, however when I've come home tonight and logged in they are no longer there!

I have the email that proves I purchased the 4 pack thankfully but am just worried that they've somehow been taken away or something ?

Anyone had a similar situation ?

*update* I found them - they were hidden under "Games" > "manage gifts and guest passes" :)

Last edited:
Associate
I purchased a 4 pack earlier today and had the 3 extra copies to give away come up in my games list as gifts as normal, however when I've come home tonight and logged in they are no longer there!

I have the email that proves I purchased the 4 pack thankfully but am just worried that they've somehow been taken away or something ?

Anyone had a similar situation ?

*update* I found them - they were hidden under "Games" > "manage gifts and guest passes" :)

selling them?

Back
Top Bottom