l4d2 on steam (pre order, 4 pack)

Soldato
WHERE ARE THE BOYCOTTERS NOW

*^*^%$%*$^ BOYCOTTERS AND THEIR BOYCOTTING
BRING ON THE L4D2 PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIN

(i just ordered a single copy, oops)

They're enjoying paying £20 for the game, rather than the 30'odd most of them paid for the first instalment ;).

Associate
I'm very interested in this, but leave for a training weekend at 4:30 am tomorrow (or this morning) and wont be back until 7 or 8pm on Sunday.
I wont have net access as the course I'm going on is for the "behaviorally challenged" kids I do some work with, they would be down the nearest cash converters with my laptop the second I put it down and turned my back.

If anyone is still trying to get shot of a copy at this time please pm/trust me and I'll get the payment to you post haste. Otherwise I'll be having 3 copies to sell on Monday ;)

Soldato
im interested, have just dusted off my old palpal account which i never use anymore, so thats back online now :)
but how do i know this payment will be safe and what can go wrong.... basically lots of explaining needed before i agree to this :D + is there a way to get the money back if maybe something goes wrong and i dont get the game for whatever reason?

edit: i may be prepared to do it the other way round and pay the 80 to sell to others also... if i do can i get paypal to put the money received back onto my credit card?

Last edited:
Soldato
No probs. Just to let everyone know if you didn't get a email or you didn't send me cash then they have all gone I'm sorry to say. Mr Jones I just need you to accept my request on steam and then I will gift you it :)

Thanks to everyone for a quick payment and hope to play you guys when its out.

Soldato
I'm going to take the proverbial bull by the horns here and (attempt to) form my own group of 3 buyers...

Clairvoyant
Im in if someone wants to sell/gift me one

Steam account is theclairvoyant

Jono
I'm in for some 4 pack action.

Minstadave

If you guys are ok with £20.24* via BT or PPGift then I will pull the trigger on a pack :)

* £80.99 / 4 = £20.2475, round that down to £20.24. This is what you 3 will pay each and I will pay the remaining £20.27.

Soldato
[timko];15015335 said:
I'm going to take the proverbial bull by the horns here and (attempt to) form my own group of 3 buyers...

Clairvoyant

If you guys are ok with £20.24* via BT or PPGift then I will pull the trigger on a pack :)

* £80.99 / 4 = £20.2475, round that down to £20.24. This is what you 3 will pay each and I will pay the remaining £20.27.

Hi

Im fine with that.

Let me know where to send (BT or PP)

Man of Honour
[timko];15015335 said:

Jono

Yeah I'm good with that - BT ok? - don't have PP atm.

Back
Top Bottom