Laptop Multiple BSOD

Associate
Hello everyone
i bought a Lenovo ideapad 3 gaming laptop back in june, use it mainly for being away with work, i went abroad a month ago and got some BSOD's with the code Graphics External or something similar, tried uninstalling and updating drivers for intel and nvidia graphics, but whenever i plugged the charger in to the laptop it would BSOD on graphics external, so i eventually fresh installed windows complete to factory settings and it has been fine for a while yesterday i was watching the football using my laptop HDMI through to my television, and i suddenly got a BSOD for Video_TDR_Failure , the computer reset and then was fine until the football ended and i shut it down, later on i was watching a film through VLC through hmdi to my television again, and another Video TDR Failure, it repeated this 3 times until i eventually gave up, i am at a point where i want to return it to Currys or Lenovo and ask for a replacement but im due to go away with work on the 21 september and dont want to be without a laptop!
i have attached the dump file below hopefully someone can see something that i have missed!
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtHAaFVVXkj7yF_YbLuKHPNsksy9?e=sJvEUB

Back
Top Bottom