Laptops with proper arrow keys

Soldato
With component prices as they are, I'm considering a laptop for my next machine.

However, most laptops seem to have weird arrow keys like this:
eFDHviH.png

I game all the time with arrow keys so don't want that, so I need to shortlist some laptops that have proper arrow keys.

So far I've found only one - Dell Alienware:
SnpyO1T.png

If you know of any others pls share.

Soldato
OP
Usability reasons, mainly:
- 20 years of playing the same way at a high level and don't want to retrain, and..
- I had a work laptop with small arrow keys and was constantly pressing the wrong button, fingers are bigger than those buttons.

Edit: not me but: imagine being a woman with nails, you'd never be able to press down lol! This keyboard layout just doesn't make any sense to me, buttons need to be pressable by actual human fingers!

Edit2: in my case I'll be pressing these keys about 200 times a minute for several hours in a gaming session, it has to be comfortable.

Soldato
OP
Thanks guys, really liking the HP Omen keyboard as it's basically normal TKL. I also use the Ins/Del/Home/End/PgUp/PgDn keys extensively so it's really nice seeing those in the normal place. All laptops should be like that IMO.

Shame the HP Omen is a bit on the cheap end so not the best build quality, but maybe they'll improve by the time I need one.

gicTElN.png

Back
Top Bottom