Large width gaming mouse

Associate
Currently I'm using the death adder elite, but I've noticed that my hand position isn't as comfortable as I would like.

I'm looking for a gaming mouse that has the thumb support as well as a very large width.

Can anyone recommend me a mouse that is larger than the death adder?

Kind regards

Associate
OP
I went in the end with the corsair ironclaw.

My favourite mouse ever was the microsoft intellimouse 3. I use it at work and the moulding of it is very similar to that of the ironclaw.
I've tried to use the newer versions of the intellimouse and it just doesn't work right.

So hopefully the ironclaw will do the job.

Man of Honour
I went in the end with the corsair ironclaw.

My favourite mouse ever was the microsoft intellimouse 3. I use it at work and the moulding of it is very similar to that of the ironclaw.
I've tried to use the newer versions of the intellimouse and it just doesn't work right.

So hopefully the ironclaw will do the job.

When you say the the newer versions on the intellimouse 3 don't work right, what do you mean exactly? There have been three versions as far as I know; the original, the first rerelease with a rubbish sensor, and the most recent, which has a great sensor.

Associate
OP
I've tried all of them.

I use the intellimouse classic at work. And I also purchased and returned the intellimouse Pro that had the new sensor.

It just didn't work right for me if I lifted up the mouse briefly.

I was gutted.

Associate
Basilisk V2 . have place for thumb( on the sale now). Pro series has wireless options. Steel series rival 700(710) more comfortable for big hands.

Associate
Mionix Naos series
Been using them at home and work for years the only problem iv had is that the middle click switch stops working after a year or 2 on my work ones (I use middle click a lot at work) not to hard to replace the switch if you can solder.

Back
Top Bottom