Latest Pro Evo update (360)

Associate
Anyone out there still playing it online notice that since the update that the controls are ridiculously sluggish. Cost me so many goals and good chances it's untrue. :mad:

The Pat said:
Anyone out there still playing it online notice that since the update that the controls are ridiculously sluggish. Cost me so many goals and good chances it's untrue. :mad:
I have noticed this, and it makes sense. Proper slow controls, players dont kick the ball when u tell them too!

It has ruined the game for me, I dont feel like i have full control of the players.

They seem to have affected how the players react to bumps off other players and the ball. And they never seem to get the ball when it rolls by :confused:

Pro Evolution has always had an on-rails system for key-moments such as those. In that way it's only a step up from Virtual Soccer (god how bad was VS3 for that!)

I've had this discussion with Bingham several times.

NokkonWud said:
Pro Evolution has always had an on-rails system for key-moments such as those. In that way it's only a step up from Virtual Soccer (god how bad was VS3 for that!)

I've had this discussion with Bingham several times.

Yeah it's even worse now. All the player bunch up too in the goal mouths :S

Simon said:
Yeah it's even worse now. All the player bunch up too in the goal mouths :S

And then when the ball drops to your defender and they control it, they don't seem to do anything when you hammer X to clear it.

Back
Top Bottom