Laurence Fox

Soldato
Something like: freedom of speech is important because it allows people to reveal their true nature to others.
The free speech freedoms that Lawence Fox enjoys, you also enjoy!

I don’t think Lawrence Fox being a moron has ever been a free speech issue, nor is it a free speech issue to mock those who at one point thought he was a good person.

Man of Honour
I don’t think Lawrence Fox being a moron has ever been a free speech issue, nor is it a free speech issue to mock those who at one point thought he was a good person.

Without wanting to express agreement / disagreement with what I’m quoting, nobody has said otherwise.

I can’t be certain, but Quartz seemed to be partially agreeing with your sentiments (at the same time championing the importance of free speech) - Jokester and I were just helping you understand what he meant.

Last edited:
Soldato
Without wanting to express agreement / disagreement with what I’m quoting, nobody has said otherwise.

I can’t be certain, but Quartz seemed to be partially agreeing with your sentiments (at the same time championing the importance of free speech) - Jokester and I were just helping you understand what he meant.

Just seems a bit random!

Back
Top Bottom