Law breaker gets his reward

Associate
I thought I could provide you gentlemen with a nice laugh on this wednesday afternoon!

Got stopped by the police at a check point at approx 1100hrs this morning. Then some gorgeous lady in a high vis. vest walks over to me and says "You got tax on your bike?" Immediately I..panic and then spill my guts, so to speak.

Bike clamped, £160 fine, £100 to release, £28 quid a day storage (on the other side of the country; the bike probably wouldn't even be able to make the trip back, so I'll have to pay £60 to get a van man at work to get it for me.)

I do get £100 back if I pay it tomorrow.

Lesson: Pay my £33 a year excise duty.

Associate
OP
I had just rebuilt the bike and got it MOT'd last weekend as my old one was killed (which was taxed and mot'ed)

Instead of waiting for 3 hours a day and paying £6 a trip to work getting the bus for a week I should have taxed it as soon as I had the MOT.

And indeed, it does serve me right! :)

To think I was getting away with not paying £33 a year to fund known terrorists who may have killed or who did actually order the deaths of some of my family.

But this is Motors and not GD so I won't get into that.

Soldato
Lol, brilliant.

Leave the crap about terrorists inside your head to be honest, everyone else manages to pay it

Top Bottom