Lawmaker who drafted adultery laws flogged for adultery....

Soldato
I read this the other day but I didn't know a video was available. Visually impressive photographs aside, was it just me or did the video show him being barely tickled compared to the woman he 'sinned' with? :o

Soldato
I read this the other day but I didn't know a video was available. Visually impressive photographs aside, was it just me or did the video show him being barely tickled compared to the woman he 'sinned' with? :o

I thought the exact same after watching the video.. It seems the bloke is being tapped on the back but the women is being struck quite hard

Caporegime
OP
Well I guess there is a reasonable chance he knows the guy in the KKK style outfit - he's some sort of local government advisory character and the law just applies to the Island they live on.

Still he gets to lose face etc.. regardless.

Caporegime
OP
It's only a few days... I don't read the Daily Fail every day, I saw it when clicking on the story in the Mexican cartel thread.

Associate
It's always the woman's fault in these backwards ****holes apparently. :/
They believe that it is the women who lead the men astray.
Muhammad said that women form the majority of people in hell, albeit for the reason of ungratefulness to their husbands, rather than showing a bit of ankle to the man from the local Ulema Council.

Back
Top Bottom