Learning to play the Guitar

Permabanned
I bought a squire starter pack a few weeks back and got a DVD; getting started with electric guitar with Keith Wyatt, its a really good DVD and im learning the cords and triads quite quickly, the trick is practice form going to one cord to the next without having to think too much, but I guess that comes with time and practice. once I have the basics gonna look for a tutor

Associate
Andelusion said:
Oohh :D That's reassuring, cheers.

Feel free to send that to Flying V if he wants, it's only a rough thing I did in Word in about 5 minutes though :p And tis uber cheesy: "So.. what's a mode?" >.<

I lost in in that hard drive meltdown...still got a copy stuck to my wall though, though I don't really need it any more. :p

Pinkeyes said:
I posted this in the sticky but didn't get any replies...

Maybe because that sort of stuff is rubbish? :o

Soldato
What's the best way to record my guitar playing 'attempts'? Can i just go from the amp headphone socket to the computer and record it that way? Or is there a better way? (that won't cost a lot... if anything!).

Soldato
Matt said:
What's the best way to record my guitar playing 'attempts'? Can i just go from the amp headphone socket to the computer and record it that way? Or is there a better way? (that won't cost a lot... if anything!).

That'll work for the time being don't expect great results though :) Still good to record for a notepad type thing though.

Back
Top Bottom