Left handers rejoice!

I've never understood the issue, I'm left handed but have always used a mouse in my right hand, using it in my left feels really odd!

PinkPig said:
I've never understood the issue, I'm left handed but have always used a mouse in my right hand, using it in my left feels really odd!

because some people do actually use them in their left hands? lol

...oh yeah btw, GREAT NEWS. i may have to buy one. hopefully it'll work with my current logitech setup

Mr Mister said:
bet they will be twice the price of a right handed equivalent because they will be made in smaller numbers

"And, remarkably, Logitech is pricing the new version at $59.99, the same price the company charges for the righty mouse".

Mikey1280 said:
I'm left handed but have never used a mouse in my left hand, feels weird
snap, I can use a mouse with my left but it's no way as good as with the right. I'm still using a m$ optical intellimouse v3 (iirc) and I want more! they're such good mice, :)

edit: just googled, and it's the 1.1 intellimouse :D

About bloody time, too. Begone from my house, unexceptional and wired MX-310s, begone from my house.

One question, though - does this mean they'll soon be shipping both left- and right-handed diNovo sets? The cynic in me says not, and that the lefty mouse will continue to be an optional extra, though an exchange scheme might be provided.

I'm a left hander, and using a mouse - any mouse - feels weird in my left hand.

I doubt these will be popular, even in the left handed community. I'm actually using a right handed only mouse at the moment, and I still get the headshots in on right handers with right handed mice. :p

Back
Top Bottom