US: Legion - New Show

PayDay Lover
Associate
I watched the first episode last night. It is definitely something else! Not sure if I like it or not but have the other episodes recorded and will watch them. If I managed to get through all of Jessica Jones and forced myself through 5 seasons of Grimm, I should manage this and can decide if I liked it :)

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Ep 6 was slower but I loved the inception style of it.
It would have been better if there was a little more in terms of reveal or progress. Still left wanting more.

spoiler: The story seems to revolve around his parasite, which they're going to have to get rid of now that its a threat. IDK how well the story would fare with it gone.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Really enjoyed Ep 7. Didn't realise David was actually from Croydon. I wonder how Americans find the accents when done by a foreigner, it's been quite convincing for me.

I think Ep 6 works better with 7 together as a bumper episode. The split wasn't done well.

PayDay Lover
Associate
I've watched the first 5 episodes now and it has definitely grown on me. Wasn't sure about it after episode 1, 2 was ok, then 3-5 I watched in one go and I really got into it. Think I will collect a few more and binge

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Was watching the latest ep last night, and all I got was a black screen with audio, it was only after about 15mins I decided that this wasn't just some new crazy way this TV show was messing with me and that in fact my stream must have bugged :o Though TBH with this show I could quite believe they'd do a 40min audio only episode :D

Soldato
Just finished watching this. Struggled initially as I have no background info on the comics and what-not so I had no clue what the madness was all about. Glad I stuck with it as it was one of the most interesting, uncomfortable and enjoyable things I've seen in a long time. Arrow it ain't.

Looking forward to more.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Just finished watching this. Struggled initially as I have no background info on the comics and what-not so I had no clue what the madness was all about. Glad I stuck with it as it was one of the most interesting, uncomfortable and enjoyable things I've seen in a long time. Arrow it ain't.

Looking forward to more.

Exactly the above, ill add I was a confused at times with this show but overall it kinda gelled well together. I can see why it got low ratings most would have just switched it off but I am glad a second season is coming but they really have to make it better in a way its easier to digest, understand and love otherwise this show ends quickly, I hear in comparison the gifted is more mainstream and fun for an marvel xmen series.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
With those trailers it looks like they are still going down the wtf is going on route, it does kinda give the show a uniqueness which is intriguing but I still can
see why its got low viewers and perhaps is due on the chopping block in the near future.

Will give season 2 a try though, it deserves it and has some promise.

Back
Top Bottom