Lenovo Thinkcentre Tiny

Associate
I'm thinking of replacing my ancient pc with a mini and I've seen the Lenovo with i5 processor,8GB and 240GB SSD with Windows 10 installed for £140,seller refurbished on ebay.
These are all better specs than my current pc.
Is it likely to be any good ?
I only really use my pc for streaming,surfing,listening to music,that kind of thing,no gaming or anything intensive
Cheers

Associate
OP
Cheers guys, I've been doing a little more research,not sure if there's a port for my 2.1 speakers or if it will be upgradeable to windows 11

Soldato
Screw W11 really, is it that much of a deal breaker? W10 is plenty and will have a steady stream of security updates for 4 years at least yet (MS may decide to extend support).

Soldato
Should be more than adequate, I have one I bought for a similar price, about 4 years old now so most likely much lower spec, I use it as a game server for a bunch of friends and family to play on, and it's had no problems running 6-8 player servers for:

The Forest
Factorio
Minecraft
Project Zomboid,
ARK
Valheim,
Minecraft
Astroneer
Terraria

Soldato
Cheers guys, I've been doing a little more research,not sure if there's a port for my 2.1 speakers or if it will be upgradeable to windows 11

I bought one of these a few months ago. It’s sat next to my synology NAS drive and is on 24/7 as a Plex server. Great little device. Runs cool and quiet.

unless you get a brand new one then I don’t think it will support Windows 11. I know mine doesn’t. Not until they relax the requirements anyway.

Back
Top Bottom