*** 'Let's Meet At Our Place' Event : 12th September 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
tBcv9CZ.jpg

Add To Your Calendar

Tuesday 12th September (6pm UK Time)

How To Watch The Lifestream

Watching via iOS & macOS - Use Safari and visit: https://www.apple.com/apple-events/september-2017/
Watching on tvOS (Apple TV 4) - Download the Apple Events App from the tvOS App Store

What To Expect
iPhone 7s/7s Plus
iPhone 8
Apple Watch Series 3

Apple TV - Featuring 4K UHD Output (Possible)

HomePod Availability Update
iMac Pro Availability Update

Release of macOS High Sierra (10.13) / iOS 11 / watchOS 4 / tvOS 11

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Can't wait for this :)

Really interested to see what the Steve Jobs Theatre looks like too

I'm certainly going to be looking for a new iPhone this year. I'm also interested to see and hear more about the HomePod since the sneak peak back at WWDC, again very interested in picking one up for the house.

Also looking forward to seeing the Steve Jobs Theater and hopefully more of Apple Park as well.

Soldato
OP
I wasn't able to watch the stream of the event live last night but got caught up this morning.

Very impressed with the engineering on the Apple Watch Series 3 to get LTE in there and keep the same size and dimensions as the Series 2. I'm a happy Series 2 owner and won't be upgrading but will probably invest in a few new bands though.

iPhone 8 looks good and will probably be my upgrade this year, seeing as I'm still using my trusty iPhone 6. iPhone X looks absolutely stunning! The technology behind Face ID looks really impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom