*** 'Let's Meet At Our Place' Event : 12th September 2017 ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
tBcv9CZ.jpg

Add To Your Calendar

Tuesday 12th September (6pm UK Time)

How To Watch The Lifestream

Watching via iOS & macOS - Use Safari and visit: https://www.apple.com/apple-events/september-2017/
Watching on tvOS (Apple TV 4) - Download the Apple Events App from the tvOS App Store

What To Expect
iPhone 7s/7s Plus
iPhone 8
Apple Watch Series 3

Apple TV - Featuring 4K UHD Output (Possible)

HomePod Availability Update
iMac Pro Availability Update

Release of macOS High Sierra (10.13) / iOS 11 / watchOS 4 / tvOS 11

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Can't wait for this :)

Really interested to see what the Steve Jobs Theatre looks like too

I'm certainly going to be looking for a new iPhone this year. I'm also interested to see and hear more about the HomePod since the sneak peak back at WWDC, again very interested in picking one up for the house.

Also looking forward to seeing the Steve Jobs Theater and hopefully more of Apple Park as well.

Soldato
I'm actually just as interested in that as the event - it only seems like yesterday they were digging up the plot and doing piling and now you've got a practically finished campus.

Soldato
Very much looking forward to this one! Will be nice to see the new theatre - And this event promises to be filled to the brim with new things :p

I could be looking at getting the new iPhone and Watch this month :eek:

Soldato
Not too long then. I'm free to watch it live but my wife insists watching it with me. My own fault for making her an Apple nerd :p

Haha :p Yeah it used to be quite a while before they uploaded it - But it seems like they're getting quicker and quicker every keynote :)

Associate
I hope they update their details regarding ordering the phone through the upgrade program. Information is scarce at best.

I'll be picking up the 4K Apple TV as well I imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom