Letter from the House of Commons?

Soldato
My mum's away on holiday all week but this morning received a letter in an envelope with the House of Commons logo on it. Obviously I'm not going to open it but what could it be? Nothing serious is it?

Man of Honour
It's quite possible that your local MP has written to her over some matter or another, has she recently written into her MP or is there something planned in the locality that is likely to affect her? If so then that is probably it.

Soldato
It's quite possible that your local MP has written to her over some matter or another, has she recently written into her MP or is there something planned in the locality that is likely to affect her? If so then that is probably it.

Yes I had one marked in the same way, it was from the local MP.

Associate
It'll contain:
Dear Mrs [Name]

My name is Sir Jeff Stanley Gumball and I work from The royal inland revenue of her majesty's great britain. We have some finacial interests in overseas banks and your name has come up as resident that can helo us, to retrive £100 billion pounds from our overseas partners.

If you can provide your bank details, and include a copy of your sigature to the house of commons, we can use your account as a realease agent.

So that you don't loose out, we would like to leave 10% of the funds as a balance in your account so that we can re-imburse you.

You help in the urgent matter is greatly appreciated

Yours

Sir Jeff Stanley Gumball

Do it, do it now!

Back
Top Bottom