Lexus’s 552bhp supercar is ’Ring leader (7:24)

Man of Honour
I hear the Housemaster Special V18 I have on the drawing board did an unoficial 7.03 lap of the Ring next Thursday.

Zip

Zip

Soldato
OP
Nope, that may never happen (in this country anyway). They intend to make a new Supra and this is seperate to the LFA.

No they arnt.

AFAIK they are using Lexus as the Sports, Performance and Luxary Cars in there range while they will use Toyota as there family and Comman car brand

Caporegime
Yes they are.

I was told this at the Toyota Academy. Toyota will make a new Supra badged as a Toyota. It may just never get released in this country due to strict CO2 controls put in place by governments.

daz

daz

Soldato
Yes they are.

I was told this at the Toyota Academy. Toyota will make a new Supra badged as a Toyota. It may just never get released in this country due to strict CO2 controls put in place by governments.

The USA has stricter controls that us, and I doubt Toyota would bother developing a car that wouldn't see the light of day in the USA or Europe.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
Yes they are.

It'll probably be the exact same car, but badged as a Toyota Supra in Japan, much the same as other Lexus models have been badged as Toyotas in Japan (Lexus IS200 as the Toyota Altezaa for example).

Associate
There are no CO2 controls, just tax limits.
Yeah, at the moment. I though the EU were babbling about trying to stick in hard limits or something, though?

The front looks like a 350Z with RX8 headlights and the worlds most minging bodykit to be honest. The side looks nice other than that weird aerodynamics spike thing on the rear windows. Its so close to looking really nice, but instead looks rubbish. :(

Back
Top Bottom