** LG 27GL850 GAMING MONITOR SAVE £120 - NOW £379.99 **

OcUK Staff
giphy.gif

Stock landing within a week. Pre-order now to guarantee yourselves one, or two.

If you've already pre-ordered we'll honour this new price.

LG 27GL850-B 27" 2560x1440 NANO IPS 144Hz 1ms FreeSync/G-Sync Compatible Widescreen LED Gaming Monit @ £379.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/LG-2...le-Widescreen-LED-Gaming-Monit-MO-155-LG.html

Display Resolution 2560x1440, Display Size 27", Refresh Rate 144Hz, FreeSync, G-Sync Compatible, Response Time 1ms, Contrast Ratio 1000:1, Panel Type IPS, HDR 10

WAS £499.99 Now Only £379.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Staff
OP
@NikTheSHNIK What if someone (ie me) ordered one of these @ £499.99 3 weeks ago which arrived defective, and was sent back to you for replacement which has still yet to be replaced - would you still honour that price and refund that customer the difference?

In this case its just outside of the 2 week period in which I could argue the case to LG that they should provide funds to support.

However as this is extenuating circumstances DM me your order number and I'll speak with LG and see what we what we can do.

OcUK Staff
OP
could you reccomend a good monitor arm, have monitor comming thur/fri.

Kolink Chimera Dual Monitor Desk Mount Monitor Stand - Desk Clamp (PGW-AC-KOL-007) @ £39.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Koli...tand-Desk-Clamp-PGW-AC-KOL-007-MO-000-KK.html

Chimera Monitor Stand from Kolink, 2 Monitors, Up to 36" or 12Kg per arm, VESA 75x75mm and 100x100mm mounts supported, Integrated Cable Management, Fits tables upto 100mm thick, Height and swivel

Only £39.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

InLine Wall Bracket for LCD Monitors, One-Piece Arm @ £14.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/InLine-Wall-Bracket-for-LCD-Monitors-One-Piece-Arm-MO-009-IL.html

Monomial, black wall mount for TFTs with 33 - (. 15 kg). 61 cm screen diagonal, including Pivot, Swivel & Tilt

Only £14.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Staff
OP
sorry dude, you was a little to late, I wasn't even checking every day, tbh it was awhile since I last checked, I just had a funny feeling to check it!

I ordered at 10pm last night and was still showing 10+ instock, been waiting months for it to come back in myself.

They are just flying out.

We are still due more so just get a pre-order on now.

Edit: addressed more to anybody who missed out on this stock.

OcUK Staff
OP
@NikTheSHNIK I was wondering if you would be able to clear something up for me regarding pending stock for this monitor. I ordered two of them on Monday after speaking to a sale rep who stated that stock would be here within about a week after I enquired stating that I didn't want to be left in limbo waiting potentially months for stock to possibly show up. This kind of lines up with the post of yours I quoted above, but this morning I received an email stating that there is currently no ETA for delivery of stock from your suppliers.

So which is it, are they "Just flying out" are they due next week or is there no actual ETA and we could be waiting months for them, I ask because your company has already taken the cash for them and as I stated on the phone to your sales rep I really don't want to left waiting in limbo for months wondering where the product I have already paid for is.

Many thanks for (hopefully) taking the time to assist on this matter.

They should be landing today.

I did tell sales but not everyone may have received the message (working remotely and whatnot)

Back
Top Bottom