LG 27UD88 UK availability? (Paging Daniel the LG Rep)

Associate
Just seen two still in stock at OCUK!! I called as I ordered mine last night to ask if they can possible get it to me for tomorrow and they will. Happy days, first purchase from OCUK and have to say very happy with the service, will use them again for sure.

Associate
Got mine on Saturday and love it, just need to find out why the laptop continues to loose charge with minimal use. I know the monitor only charges at 60w but it should not drop with what I am using, just coding in text editors.

mydesk.jpg

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I have mine, but completely forgot to pick up a miniDP to DP cable to run with my 2015 MBP. So right now I'm running 30Hz over HDMI which is manageable until I get a cable.

Associate
Sorry to chip in on this at a slight tangent, but wondering if this might provide the occasion for an offer on the UD68? :eek: If so, can guarantee a buyer here :)
I have a 4k 27UD68P and it's a very nice monitor.
The bezels are very slim - the UK version also has a good stand - it's a bargain for the price I think.
And I have zero dead pixels, blb or glow.

Associate
Any news on whether this will be back in stock soon? Is there still a 4K panel shortage I can't find one to buy anywhere, apart from the UD68 but I would rather get this one. Thanks.

Associate
I probably need my head examined for even considering an LG monitor again after what happened last time with regards to warranty service! (or lack thereof!)

Dan, is there any update on the stock situation in the UK for the 27UD88?

Back
Top Bottom