LG 50PA650T - Whats the catch?

Soldato
I went to Richersounds today and they put a blu ray on for me.

The picture quality is fantastic, I'm going to take the plunge in the next few weeks :)

yes, i read the review and it said ``Average `` blacks only, but after a few days you probably wont notice any more, plus not as good as the Panny, you probably wont notice this either..they are probably all very close to each other in quality, because the LG i saw in Currys looked fantastic to me

but the ones to watch out for are these new LEDs because they have backlight problems/ bleeding and clouding in blacks, they all seem to, this is a definite no go ! i didn't read one single review where this wasn't mentioned, even the expensive ones have this fault.

i dont want to see backlight clouding in DOOM 4 or Crysis 3.... do you !!! :mad:

the LG seems ok to me, it just depends how much money i have in Febuary

there are also some very good cheap Pannys that are non Smart/ non 3D, this might be the best way to go, because it's deffo safer, get a 50'' panny for 800 quid, these get the best reviews as well.

but the LG 60'' will be 800 quid too, in the jan sales that is, because you'll beffo get bargains in jan/ feb time... buy then not now

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom