Lg 65 b7 wall mount

Soldato
OP
What kind of mount are you after?

I bought a Sanus one which has been great for me and is really slim, but it's just flat static mount.
yes thats all i need really, looked at some that can pull away from the wall for easy access to cables but I think for a tv this size I'm better off static, less chance of tilting I think

Soldato
Put my dads 65 b7 on the wall with a Ross Black Fixed TV Mounting bracket 36-63.
Was an easy enough thing to do, just lift the TV onto the bracket on wall and just hangs there, have decent wiggle room side to side before you secure it down as it just hangs on a rail.
Not sure If am allowed to give links but its the 2nd option on google for £30.
The extra 2inch doesn't matter lol

Soldato
OP
Put my dads 65 b7 on the wall with a Ross Black Fixed TV Mounting bracket 36-63.
Was an easy enough thing to do, just lift the TV onto the bracket on wall and just hangs there, have decent wiggle room side to side before you secure it down as it just hangs on a rail.
Not sure If am allowed to give links but its the 2nd option on google for £30.
The extra 2inch doesn't matter lol
looks like what im looking for, is that the variable tilt one from the rain forrest

duh, just read fixed

Last edited:
Soldato
looks like what im looking for, is that the variable tilt one from the rain forrest

duh, just read fixed
If you want tilt the same one is available (with tilt added) for £40 from same place.
ROSS BLACK TILT TV MOUNTING BRACKET 36-63

Again not going to give links or name stores but google
"Superior Tilting Up to 70 Inch TV Wall Bracket"
Gets a good write up and is only £13.99 right now if there is stock in your area.
or
"Standard Tilting Up to 70 Inch TV Wall Bracket" for £24.99 quite a few on that store right now for good prices in clearances.

Plenty of options to choose from depending what you want (fixed, tilted, pull out etc)

Last edited:
Soldato
There are loads to choose from on Amazon, my 65” vesa mount was £22 and it’s been going well for 2 years.

VonHaus make good quality vesa mounts.

Associate
Got a VonHaus 32-65" Tilt TV Bracket, only £10 and worked great with my 49" Sony TV. Can support 75kg, so unless I try and do pull-ups on it, it'll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom