LG G3 vs S95C vs A95L for streaming

Associate
going to upgrade my 55" Hisense to a 55" of one of the following. most of my viewing is from IPTV on a 2023 Nvidea Shield Pro. Also have netflix UHD and Prime accounts.

i realise the A95L is probably the best TV i've mentioned for upscaling (IPTV is my main source - i have no terrestrial or no SKY) but its about £800 more than the other 2. would the A80-L or the A83-L be any good?

the G3 is 1599 and the Samsung S95c is 1499 and comes with a free samsung 550 sound bar. i'm leaning towards the S95C due to price and soundbar but i've yet to see it upscaling. i don't necessarily need the brightness of the G3, and it will be stand mounted, not wall mounted.

Soldato
Currently in the market for a new OLED, my 6 year old E7 toast, the screen burn is horrific and there’s basically no red colour left in 90% of the screen! Due to space limitations I want one with decent sound so currently looking at the Panasonic MZ2000 or the A95L. I’ll hopefully grab whichever one goes on offer first!

Associate
OP
i'm liking it! its not woah! but its good! i didn't think i had room for a 65, but now that i see it, i can't imagine a 55 back in the space

the upscaling is very very good

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom