Lian Li 011 EVO XL HALF LIFE BUILD

Lovely build.

As someone who's been running the EK O11 Distro with a bottom EK rad, I think you're missing a trick on your drain port: Have a look at putting one of the push drain valves in the side port on your lower rad, then you can have a short length of tubing to connect to that as a drain hose. Then you loosen the side port on the top rad to create an air filter, and let gravity do the work for you.

Here is the fitting I mean: https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ek-w...que-drain-valve-satin-titanium-wc-a3n-ek.html

Draining from the distro plate has been a bit of a pain, because the drain port is higher than the bottom rad.
I was going to use the corsair pressure test pump to force air through the rig when draining that way i dont think it matters that its slightly higher up then the rad?

so the T700 4TB PCI 5.0 drive has been RMA'd.

Im not the only one, massive thread on MSI forums same issue that the drive just will not be stable in PCI5 mode. Runs fine in GEN4 mode. Someone posted the 1st wave was engineering samples but who knows.

will report back soon.

Those hard tubing runs are perfection! I'd love to give a modern water cooling build a try, last time I gave it a try pond pumps were the go to haha
ha im no pro but just got some jigs and did few goes i think i wasted a couple of packs but after that got the nack.

Some photos and videos of it running on the thread!

Main issue was the Crucial T700 - never buying crucial agian.

Looks great! I used the O11 DYNAMIC EVO RGB so the smaller brother. Do you also find that you can't reach the internal USB hub/CMOS without having to drain + take apart the loop? That's the only PITA I have so far, otherwise I'm very happy with it :)
i havnt drained it yet, mind you on my last system i didnt drain it for 3 years and still ran like day one temps. lol

indeed, the only RGBs people should add is the colour syncing ones that go on the back on a monitor or desk and illuminate the wall so its like the colour bleeds from the monitor and lights the room
yea im not a fan of RGB i have it on a orange solid colour with some effects

Back
Top Bottom