Lian Li 011 EVO XL HALF LIFE BUILD

Those hard tubing runs are perfection! I'd love to give a modern water cooling build a try, last time I gave it a try pond pumps were the go to haha
ha im no pro but just got some jigs and did few goes i think i wasted a couple of packs but after that got the nack.

Some photos and videos of it running on the thread!

Main issue was the Crucial T700 - never buying crucial agian.

Looks great! I used the O11 DYNAMIC EVO RGB so the smaller brother. Do you also find that you can't reach the internal USB hub/CMOS without having to drain + take apart the loop? That's the only PITA I have so far, otherwise I'm very happy with it :)

Looks great! I used the O11 DYNAMIC EVO RGB so the smaller brother. Do you also find that you can't reach the internal USB hub/CMOS without having to drain + take apart the loop? That's the only PITA I have so far, otherwise I'm very happy with it :)
i havnt drained it yet, mind you on my last system i didnt drain it for 3 years and still ran like day one temps. lol

i havnt drained it yet, mind you on my last system i didnt drain it for 3 years and still ran like day one temps. lol
Ah good to know :) Yeah I'm hoping for the same now that everything is set up and all is fine. I had RAM issues so needed to reset the CMOS initially to test settings and that was a pain, also when I realised the Lian Li controller needs to be plugged into the internal header directly otherwise it wouldn't work (i.e. when using a USB hub)

Back
Top Bottom